Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Please Don't Fade

I walked my way to you,
you turned to me,
but I could not reach you like I did before,
please don't fade,
and stay with me.

It was like a dream,
a field of white lilies,
such a beautiful sight,
filled with purity,
I felt safe and pretty,
so innocent.

In that field,
I heard the sound of violin,
playing its melody of sorrow and joy,
my mind is nothing but blankness,
only the sound of that violin in my head,
where are you?
when I'm lonely,
where are you?
when I'm fading,
Where are you?
when I'm needing,
Where are you?
when I'm falling,
I'm sorry for asking you.

Please don't fade away
because of my selfishness,
tears please don't fall,
'cause I don't like them,
for that person will fade.

I don't want this empty room,
please don't go,
where are you?
If you can hear me,
whisper a lullaby to me,
'cause that soothed my being,
and I want to remember you.

Whenever I call out your name,
I suddenly became dumb,
is this my fate to loose you?
please don't fade away,
I'm in need of you,
the nameless stranger that I don't recognize.

I remembered it used to be fun,
I laughed with you,
I cried with you,
I shared with you,
but I grew up,
then you started to fade.

Please stay,
for I can't handle myself,
if you go,
I could never recall what was happy,
please don't fade away,
please stay...

No comments:

Post a Comment